Monday, August 22, 2016

Never Too Old for an Adventure (part 3)




With the whole world on hype of Pokemon, Game Freak came out with a series of spin off games: Cards, Puzzles, Racing, Pinball, and a RPG strategy games.  These weren't the only spin off games as the large consoles' games are consider spin offs


Out of these games I have only played a small handful (Trading Card, Pinball, Puzzle Challenge, Trozei, & Mystery Dungon Red Rescue) and I have to say I wasn't very impressed by them. Until the latest three downloadable side games (Shuffle, Rumble World, & Picross), I wasn't really interested in the spin off games, well except for Art Academy Pokemon and since I'm an artist there's no real reason to get that one.


  It was around high school that I learned of another world of Pokemon via book form outside of the kiddie chapter books based off of episodes of the anime. A series of manga (Japanese comics) that followed the games. At the time I found this series, I had grown tired of the anime because it was the same old thing of following Ash and his Pikachu through the land of the Pokemon World without really growing up, which bugs me to no end!



Lastly in the Adventure that I can never grow out of, as if a redeeming light struck a note to pull me back into the thrill of the Adventure an Announcement of a 7th generation Pokemon lit up my heart earlier this month. And next month we get more information on this next installment of Pokemon games, we shall be waiting for the news of Sun and Moon... And hopefully this one will be better than Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and much like X and Y. I look forward to a new group of Pokemon and making my choice of whatever the Fire Starter maybe.

-FoxCat ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment